Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Untamed by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast

Title: Untamed
Author: P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Series: House of Night
Series Number: Book Four
Page Amount: 338
Chapter Amount: 33
Release Date: September 23, 2008
Overall Rating: 10 out of 10 stars

Warning:
This is the fourth book in the House of Night series. Although I do not intentionaly put spoilers, the following synopsis and review may contain spoilers to earlier books. Do not read unless you have read Marked, Betrayed, and Chosen by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.

Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird-she’s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone form having three boyfriends to having none, and having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her to be an outcast.Speaking of friends, of the two Zoey has left, one is undead and one is unMarked. And Neferet has declare war on the humans, which Zoey knows in her heart to be wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey’s adventures at vampire finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened in P.C. and Kristin Cast’s spellbinding fourth House of Night novel.

Plot: I think this has been the best plot yet out of all the House of Night books. It was REALLY fast paced and my friends thought I was a total nerd because I had to pick this up and read it at any possible time I could. There was a lot of twists and turns and you never know what will be around every corner. So, plot = AMAZING!

Characters: If you guys have read my Chosen review you know I said I didn't like what path one character took. Well lets just say that particular has gotten a lot better. I can actully stand her now. YAY! And once again I cryed during this book because of a character. But it got better and I wasn't sad anymore. :D So better characters than in Chosen!

Creativity: Not only have I always liked the House of Night Vampyres, another type of creature has been introduced and its... just.. AWESOME!! Well actully two, but still. So those new creatures made this book really cool. And I love my fantasy creatures.

Writing: The writing isn't the best but its still waaay better than in Marked. So the writing is fairly decent.

Ending: I have already started reading Hunted! Another huge cliffhanger and I NEED to know what happens! So good ending if you like cliffhangers. ('cause i do)

Cover: All House of Night covers are beautiful. So do I really nead to say more?

All in all: I loved Untamed! This is my favorite House of Night book so far and if you havn't read this series yet please do! Everything in this book is amazing and this is my second favorite series. (next to Vampire Academy) Just pick up these books right now!!

First Sentence: The caw! caw! cawing! of one stupid crow kept me up all night.

Toxxic Rainbowz

No comments:

Post a Comment